3.31.2011

& i wanna push you around

well i will
i wanna push you down
well i will
i wanna take you forgranted
yeah yeah well i will


i'm not sure what this song is supposed to mean but it hits a sore spot for me.
everyday i think i grow a bit stronger and sure of myself but sometimes i crumble. break ups aren't easy. no sir. and you'll never be ready no matter how "over it" you are. i'm usually a very sarcastic person but on occasion, i buddhafy my life.

ok so one door closed. where's the open one waiting for me to storm through?

i've always known i'm a pretty free spirit. i don't like to be controlled and bossed around. at all. then again, not many people do. though there are those rare people who need guidance their entire lives and feel lost when they're left to their own discretion. but hold up. HOLD UP. i like to be left alone and allowed to breathe and live. but i don't like to be ignored. there is a fine line. FINE fucking line.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
let's fly.

Photobucket

Photobucket
still haven't mastered the in flight pose. haha. i look like i'm flailing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
inhaleeeed

Photobucket
fat days are everyday

Photobucket

Photobucket
best. thing. ever.

.jennybean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet