3.27.2011

& hey there delilah

don't you worry about the distance.

been soooo busyyyy. haven't had time to post anything!

but i'm not dead.

just saying.

i'm actually debating if i should actually write about my personal life on this blog. i think the incorporation might scare people away.

anyhow, my birthday party was this weekend and it was a mother fucking blast!

taco guy - check
berry and gold napkins - check
voluspa candle - check
10 different vodkas - check
homemade peach mango salsa guac - check
bestie nik sarac - check
brother wally zafar - check
most amazing people in the world - check!

a few photos left from my ny trip...

Photobucket

Photobucket
memorable.

Photobucket
proud.

Photobucket

Photobucket
china goodies. that's green tea oreos dude.

Photobucket
bruschetta. my fave.

Photobucket

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet