3.17.2011

& if you can't do the math

Then get out of the equation
I am calling you back
This is * 69

Is it a minus or a plus
Does enough equal enough
If you can't do the math
Then nothing adds up
Tell me why I'm here


hilary duff- the math
because it's the only math song i have.


remember pi day? in high school, my rather passionate calculus/statistics teacher slash art liason promoter would make us celebrate and to be honest, as lame as it was throughout my teen years, i miss the memories.

please note i was super cool in high school. like beyond.

of course i had to wear my pi shirt on pi day... :) very unlikely me to wear dowdy t-shirts though. like those one you get for free with no shape? ugh

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
armani exchange jacket & shorts/converse sneakers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
did i really do math competitions? LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket
taco pit stopppp

Photobucket

Photobucket
GORG.

Photobucket
high school...

Photobucket
i can't believe this will have been 4 years ago. UNREAL.

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet