3.19.2011

& everyday a star is born

clap for em, clap for em, clap for em

jay-z - a star is born

clearly the weather is socal means i need a giant fur coat. (faux. though i would enjoy a dramatic paint splatter a la sex and the city scene) i'm just making a statement.

did you know that it is incredibly difficult to dress fabulously in cold weather??!?!?!? my god do i have a new found respect for those who east coast it in style. how can you see my cute tank top beneath layers and layers of clothing?!?!?! you can't! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
paige premium denim jeans/abs top/h&m coat/michael kors boots/hammitt bag

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

that roll was way too big for my mouth. not even trying to make sexual jokes.

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet