3.14.2011

& everything is going to the beat

You were one inch from the edge of this bed
I dragged you back a sleepyhead


lately i've seen myself become more of an ethnic hobo. i like tribal prints and cultural vibes. is that in? who knows. i don't really follow trends.

http://www.shopbop.com/ci/3/trends/spring/2011/soft-sands.html#look7
check out their lookbook fillllled with chan luu. i really like their natural feel. i want that.

ps happy pi day!

i only know up to 3.14159265358 that's all.

Photobucket
my feather is bigger than yours.

Photobucket

Photobucket
celebrity pink cargo skinnies/poncho from olvera street/boutiqued boots/hammitt bag/as always, chan luu jewels.

Photobucket

Photobucket
this is it bitches! jk.

Photobucket
cop a feel abracadabra

Photobucket

Photobucket
it is very apparent that i'm a real live midget in this photo.

Photobucket

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet