3.04.2011

& this is the way you left me

i'm not pretending.
no hope. no love. no glory.
no happy ending


finally made a trip to rock sugar at westfield century city with jose. the ambiance was seriously indian-temple-esque. not that i've ever been to one but i'm sure that's what they all look like... minus the 3 giant buddha heads. although i don't want to be critical of their choice of restaurant name but rock sugar? what the hell? it sounds more like a bar than a restaurant. nonetheless, the food was uhmazingg.

Photobucket
my passion fruit lassi... mmm

Photobucket

Photobucket
those would look great in my apt though i'm not a believer of decorating using religious statues/figures... :(

Photobucket
his mango lassi. yum!

Photobucket
done deal. love places that serve me a freeee appetizer!

Photobucket
chicken samosas with a cilantro yogurt dipping sauce. ummm YES

Photobucket
malaysian salmon.

Photobucket
my love of tofu never fails. singapore mapo tofu

Photobucket
kumquat chicken.

apparently the dessert is bombassgoodness? my bad. we went to pinkberry instead. maybe next time i'll have one of the three banana options.

oh and definitely bought a feather ear cuff from this store in little tokyo... numberA.

this really creative girl from estonia makes them! i want to learn how to make them but until then...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ummmmm NEED.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
mineee :) i loves it.

http://stylehurricane.blogspot.com/ <--- her site ----

have a great weekend! i'll be hosting my 3rd yard sale with my buddy t-ronce. love love love. cash cash cash.

*jenny michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet