11.16.2011

ethnic print obsession








ipad cas: pendelton (nik has the matching one)
top: vintage
skirt: angl
backpack: urban outfitters
sandals: sam edelman
jewelry: chan luu, soixante neuf
scarf: chan luu

so i'm more than obsessed with ethnic prints. like way. overload makes me happy.

my backpack looks like:


there's something about the bright colors and crazy prints that really captivates me. that and i look uber cultured when i carry something with a rad print.

tomorrow i have a seminar with larry fink and bill gross at the beverly hilton with my boss. outfit? something that covers everything. i'm debating heels because i don't particularly like to stick out like a sore thumb in these kinds of gatherings. blending is my main focus. what a crisis.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet