11.21.2011

the weekend before thanksgiving

as i have now discovered the beauty of my iPhone 4s's 8mp camera, i shall be taking lots more photos that i can seamlessly post via blogger's app. here are a few snapshots from this weekend's affairs.


tropical smoothie

best brownish looking bread. ever.


favorite pasta from cheesecake factory


chicken marsala with extra mushrooms

our ice cream cone holiday card


the grove's giant tree


i'm so light skinned next to all of the filipinos


i bought these babies last year and have every intention of buying a few more pairs. they're so cute and cozy!


FIDM Alumni Dinner - Mad Men themed


group photo! big sister, boyf, besty (my threebees)








the real love of my life.


you don't even know how much joy this little harp seal brings me.

friday night - dinner with some friends at sushi mac, activated new iphone, half & half tea house with the three bees. snoozed to new moon playing in the background while marc watched happily.

saturday - woke up at 6 am and played with iphone. cleaned room to eclipse playing in the background while marc watched happily. lunch with marc @ cheesecake factory. breaking dawn with lauren, randy, and marc. alumni dinner with the three bees.

sunday - gym. watched movies peacefully at home. rained almost all day. went to family party with parents and swissy where i awkwardly devoured more than my share of fried rice and chicken wings. both of which i do not have a liking for. i'm compulsive. half & half tea house with swissy.

alumni dinner was great. though i expected a bit more, as did nik . really awesome being able to reunite with a bunch of familiar faces. also got appropriately excited over the photobooth and took home 6 strips... i wore a juicy couture velvet corset dress and pour la victoire mary jane pumps.

definitely my favorite of the twilight movies. had wit and the story moved much faster than the previous ones. second favorite soundtrack. the original soundtrack was best.

my obsession with boba is becoming lethal and i'm scared.

xxxo,

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm Half&Half boba... :) I think they're my favorite. I<3Boba just got pushed back a spot.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet