11.18.2011

navy cape









photography: nik

top: random boutique
corduroys: levis
boots: house of harlow 1960

i bought this shirt because i thought it was way cool that you could turn it into a sleeved blouse or unbutton the sleeves to turn it into a cape/poncho contraption. true to its low price, the buttons become undone the second i raise my arm. so what i'm left with is just a cape/poncho thing. which i'm actually cool with because i think it looks better this way anyways. just sad i don't really have my options anymore.

this weekend, i'm going to try to catch a showing of breaking dawn and of course, i have my FIDM alumni dinner at the JW Marriot downtown. fancy. the year before that was low budget and took place right in our courtyard. simply put, in the public park behind the school.

2 dress options. obviously having trouble deciding.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet