11.29.2011

hot pink blazin











photos: nik

blazer: ark & co
top: angl
shorts: UO
wedges: steven by steve madden
jewelries: chan luu

evidently i'm planning on sticking with the blazer loving. i'm in love with the blindingly pink blazer. it's actually pretty perfect over very simple basics. faux leather shorts. simple ivory blouses. and of course, the golden touch: my snakeskin steve madden wedges. perfect pop and polish to one of my most basic uniforms.

yesterday was incredibly inspiring. nik and i got to meet wendy from wendy's lookbook.
she's one of my lifestyle idols. her contagious personality makes me want to rethink my sarcasm and quick temper. also, seeing her translate her vision into a reality is truly captivating. check out her blog. and her amazing youtube channel!

and yes. that is my iphone. with a bunny poof. iLove.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet