11.28.2011

motel dress and boyfriend blazer






dress: motel
boyfriend blazer: urban outfitters
booties: sam edelman "zoyla"

hope everyone had a successfully fattening thanksgiving. the above photos were taken sometime the week before thanksgiving. my mild obsession with blazers is beginning to manifest. this weekend alone, i bought a white blazer and a silver blazer.

i now successfully own 3 black ones, a white one, a hot pink one, a beige one, a beige with black collars one, a bright blue one, and a silver one... they're classics right? wardrobe stables? where can i find a sequined one?! oh and my kate spade case came! iphone is effectively pimped out.

here are a few snapshots from my past weekend:

christmas tree outside the antelope valley mall. i love the holidays. :)


this is my grandma. mom's mom. isn't she the cutest?


came home to my diplomas professionally mounted. thanks momma :)


3 generations of strength.


my few flats from forever 21. after walking into pretty much everything, every stud still happily in place. successful sixteen dollars spent.


and finally, happy 6 months! <3

xxxo,

1 comment:

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet