11.17.2011

hey mickey









photography: nik

ears: sauce
shorts: minkpink
booties: anne klein
top: downtown LA
jacket: armani exchange
bag: henri bendel

i'm not sure when my minnie/mickey obsession started but this year, i've gotten a henna of minnie, bought minnie ears in downtown disney (which i'm heartbroken i can't wear on a daily basis), bought a mickey memory card holder from a very Asian looking boutique in Japantown, and now my sauce mickey ears hat. and looking at it in pictures, i don't think i look that out of place... but i definitely got stared at when walking down the street. a few people stopped and pointed and smilingly said "MICKEY!" yes. in all his glory. maybe i'll pin a pink bow to it to minnie-fy it.

tights + shorts = not my favorite thing to do actually. but when done correctly, can actually look pretty snazzy.

xxxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet