10.10.2011

back from vegas... for 5 days












dress: free people
boots: dolce vita
bag: henri bendel

vegas as a flipping blast. i am running on 1 hour of sleep and i'm a tad delirious. i'll be back in t - minus 5 days. :)

i think it really takes a weekend away with someone/some peoples to really get to know them. that being said, i'm very grateful to have certain people in my life.

anyways, we ate at some amazing places but i think the most stand out was wicket spoon buffet at the cosmo. although the concierge service at the aria was unbeatable in its own way. free chocolate covered strawberries and cheese and crackers? someone knows the way to my heart.

needless to say, i way overpacked this trip. friday is going to be a much lighter. also because i'm determined to take home two pillows from the cosmo to match my comforter from the MGM.

most importantly, i did a bit of splurging this weekend... and FINALLY got new sunglasses and my BALENCIAGA. yes. the black giant city bag :)











just one more to make the trifecta complete. YSL muse. i need you.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet