10.31.2011

happy halloween!



















just as a heads up, i dressed up as a midget. simple really. just traded my 6 inch heels for my chucks. i've still always wanted to be waldo... not only because it's only slightly more difficult than my midget costume but also because i'm OBSESSED with waldo. he can't even hide from me. i'm a waldo wizard. not to boast or anything. and now i look like i have nothing better to do than to stuff my face in waldo books. power.

tonight's festivities? friends, movies, and some stealing candy from small children. it's really a preventive measure. i'll eat that twix and take one for the team. you're welcome.

have a SAFE and wonderful halloween!

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet