10.18.2011

d&g glasses


















top: melrose ave.
skirts: nasty gal
jewels: chan luu
shoes: jeffrey campbell
bag: balenciaga

these photos were taken yesterday. day 3 of my bizarrely red eye. not pink eye. RED. if it wasn't mine, i'd be more freaked out. thankfully the redness has almost completely subsided for today. i'm left with a lightly pinkish colored left eye that isn't as frightening.

nonetheless, my condition, if you will, forced me to wear my glasses for a full day. normally, i only put them on when i take out my contacts at night. i hate myself in glasses but more importantly, they're incredibly uncomfortable for my vision.

i still want giant ray ban dork glasses... like wayfarers but as glasses not sunglasses.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet