10.06.2011

hooded.








leggings: h&m
top: brandy melville
best: hy&dot
jacket: urban outfitters
boots: michael kors
bag: henri bendel

rainy weather! finally. LA could use some weather. although our half day of rain was followed by beautiful sunshine yesterday so i'm not sure how much weather we actually got. nonetheless, vegas tomorrow!!! ahhh i'm so excited to go with great friends and my boyf. packing was a lot smoother than i thought it would be although i'll probably realize how not-so-smooth it was when i get to vegas and i'm missing all my underwear and i forget contact solution. thankfully, i'm going to vegas, not wyoming where the bulls run free. i'm pretty sure there's a convenience store down the street of every hotel. along with... shops... ahhh retail heaven.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet