10.27.2011

pleather + clogs





dress: h&m
clogs: jeffrey campbell
bag: balenciaga

i'm not sure if it's the 25% non-vegan/vegetarian in my lashing out, but i'm obsessed with leather. anything with a leather trim, leather detailing, or faux leather and i'm pretty much won over.
so naturally when i saw this piece at h&m, my eyes lit up. like really. and the $24.95 price tag was pretty appealing too. it doesn't have the best fit as you kind of need gisele's tummy and stems for it but it'll do considering i'm not entirely willing to shell out half my paycheck for a real leather one. at some point... maybe. but for now, this will do.

also, seeing as my shoe idol (pretty much) can do no wrong, i had to have these burgundy embellished clogs. i got mine from Nasty Gal but they seem to be sold out now. SUCKASSS. jk. sorry. i did see that he has some more Lady Gaga inspired shoes coming out this December which you can evidently pre-order on here or here.
i just placed my order :)


i need them. like really. badly. like my litas. i will never regret these.

xxxo,
=

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet