9.09.2011

made in china













top & leggings: romwe
bag: chanel
boots: kelsi dagger

i recently became mildly obsessed with romwe. basically, they are based in china and their business model appears simple. make one size for everything. that way, they don't have to worry about fit and making xs-xl. this is probably the most brilliant thing. minus the fact that they just cut out a giant part of the population that might actually want to buy from them. nonetheless, if you fit in one size fits all, look at romwe. it's rather cheap and it takes about 5 days to get your order. straight up from the factories in china. land of my peoples.

my shoe obsession continues as i replace all my "meh" shoes with gorgeous towering heels.

i bought two pairs from steve madden last night and i'd love to show you but they're not available on the steve madden site yet. also ordered a hot pink pair from topshop. this i can show you.


yes. i needed these. my current best excuse is "it's for vegas"

yes. it is.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet