9.08.2011

a little bit of everything





top: free people
shorts: one teaspoon
shoes: jeffrey campbell
bag: chanel

some things are meant to just look pretty. functionality is questionable.
NYFW. FNO. fashion at its best.






my personal favorite










images courtesy of: elle

tonight's festivities include perusing melrose ave and stopping by ron herman at fred segal to pay my respects to the night that changed my life. 2 years ago, i met chan and her team at FNO and thus began my internship. and the rest is history.



i guess it's a little tragic that i'm most excited about the food trucks. OH and wearing my jeffrey campbell spike litas. they're sold out and i have them! i feel mildly important.



also, my style stalker trustfund dress arrived today. that is a very snug fitting dress. lettuce and lemon diet in tow.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet