9.21.2011

new to my 'drobe - 09.2011

this post is simply because i can't go a week without getting something for my 'drobe. i want an enviable closet. in the meanwhile, i will most likely be listing about 100 new items for my ebay store this week. yes.

this is about half of the new stuff i've recently "had to have"


nasty gal


nasty gal


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


romwe


h&m


h&m


h&m


urban outfitters


urban outfitters


urban outfitters


urban outfitters


urban outfitters


style stalker by means of karmaloop

this is about 1/2. fall is my favorite fashion season as every store whips out amazing chunky knits and sleek leggings in all kinds of shapes and materials. the grey ones form h&m are the softest suede-like material i've ever felt and they were a WHOPPING $12.95. i know. i also got this hot pink mini skirt with gold zipper detailing. *fashiongasm*


can you tell i like neutrals? i can't say no to very bold and bright pieces when i'm feeling just that. bright and bold.

there were no shoes or purses. i think i've redone my shoes and bags enough for now.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet