9.12.2011

& can't walk a mile in my YSLs



ever since i heard this song in my cardio [striptease] class at the gym, it's been one of my theme songs for empowerment. haha. and no i did not learn a single "move" from that class. i am a failure. i know.















jeans: j brand
heels: jessica simpson
top: brandy melville
jacket: armani exchange

this weekends universal studios trip was less than ideal but nonetheless, i was taught the value of true friendship and also, that my best friend screams like a 6 year old girl. universal will always have such a special place in my heart. it brings back memories as it was my first job ever. and naturally, nothing from the gift shops were appealing. i really wanted to take home the curious george costume though. so cute!

on another note, i want to go to the LA county fair. i have dreams about it. granted they're more like thoughts during the day... but still.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet