9.15.2011

the black pai












top: brandy melville
shorts: levis
heels: jessica simpson pai
bag: chanel

ahhh yes the last photos before my haircut. not that my hair is much different now... i have bangs now. also, i've been using a double barrel curling iron to give my hair curls. as if i'd use a curling iron for any other purpose... i still need to master the curling with a straightening iron technique. that was my sole reason for getting one to begin with. obviously i wasn't trying to straighten my hair...

those heels are probably one of the most comfortable pairs i've owned in a long time. i walked 2 miles in them and i was still standing.



admittedly, i'm not a fan of much of jessica simpson's products, some of her shoes are just so amazing i need two of them. for instance, these. i got them in black and dusty orange.

also, in an effort to continue my vegas wardrobe, i bought the following:


chan luu: crystal cropped blouse


chan luu: crystal dorado swarovski wrap bracelet




one teaspoon: eagles shadow bikini


nasty gal: silver lining dress

i think i'm actually set now... just one last trip down melrose and to LF... we can't be sure unless we're sure.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet