9.28.2011

orange + fringe












skirt: lf stores
tank: style stalker
leather jacket: banana republic
shoes: steve madden
bag: chanel

bad hair day = side braid and bangs clipped away from face.

i'm not normally into warm colors... particularly orange. but this skirt was screaming my name, princess jenny! so how could i not? i'm determined to wear it through fall.

i love leather jackets and i'm convinced they go with everything. they add just the perfect amount of edgy to anything. i have leather jackets in every color but black. wtheck? although my faux leather one from H&M is serving as a solid stand in until i get a real leather jacket. i have to lash out somewhere. all this vegan cuisine is turning me into an animal killer in a different way :(

happy 4th bebe. thank you times a thousand and then some. this weekend is going to be amazing! halloween horror nights at universal studios hollywood friday night then los angeles county fair saturday. also, i guess it's time for me to finally dress up for halloween... something slutty? as per every other girl my age? or possibly a pea pod. i've always thought those were adorable... for small children.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet