9.14.2011

thick sailor stripes












top: urban outfitters
jeans: blank NYC
flats: urban outfitters
bag: chanel

i'm not sure why people are so terrified of white jeans. then again, i'm not really afraid to wear much of anything. just own it! besides... i hate the color of blue jeans. i tend to lean towards more black, white, and super dark blue.

zipper detailing always adds an edgy flair to anything. i like them in the most inappropriate places. like the back of my calves.

tickets booked to vegas for the 7th-10th of october. my 75% vegan diet is in tow. life is looking up.

also, my life would be looking a lot upper if i had the black House of Harlow 1960 studded clutch. there are a few more colors and variations but i think these two are my favorite. $195. necessary? methinks so.


House of Harlow 1960

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet