2.24.2011

& one thing is clear

i wear a halo
i wear a halo when you look at me
but standing from here
you wouldnt say so

and i just wanna love you


haley james scott - halo

oh how i miss one tree hill... the seasons with lucas and peyton of course. who the fuck are all those new characters!?!?!? though nathan is still as hott as ever. mmmm. i remember in high school when my mom didn't let me watch any tv on weekdays so i'd have video tape that my dad gave me. i'd record all of my shows and then watch them on friday night. ahhh yess... the asian tivo. i got by. i STILL don't have tivo if that means anything. finally jumped on the netflix bandwagon last month. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
oh nip. he's my lover. check him out HERE

Photobucket

Photobucket
boutique dress/urban outfitters cardigan/black tights/michael kors shoes/hammitt bag HERE

today was no fun. no sir. ps don't text and drive... it'll catch up to you. there's always a rainbow at the end of every storm... right?

*jenny bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet