2.09.2011

& don't pretend, i think you know i'm precious

And so yeah, I'm a hey, hey princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right
I'm right, I'm right, I'm right

She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everybody?s talking about


my company recently commissioned me to plan our chinese new year luncheon. it was my first time planning something company wide. naturally, i enlisted my parents as help turned leaders. my parents were also honoree guests to the partayy. i'm happy my 'rents finally got to meet my co-workers. also, that they got to talk to the vietnamese people that i work with. :) NOT such a cracker after allll! i speaka ya language. totes.

i like to show my bra. yeah yeah i'm scandalous like that. just a peek folks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

rumi neely x rvca tank/chan luu sequined bra/celebrity pink cargo skinnies/dolce vita boots/rebecca minkoff bag/lf foxtail

Photobucket

Photobucket

*jenny bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet