2.23.2011

& i'm coming home

Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World that I'm coming


puff daddy p. diddy sean combs diddy dirty money - i'm coming home


today was especially bad. work was especially stressful. and i miss him. and my family. my mom emailed me, believe me, this is lightyears of improvement. she said she and my dad miss me very much. she always addresses me as daughter. it's truly precious.

made a trip to the gym for the first time in 1.5 weeks. i felt mildly out of shape. and mildly is a severe understatement. i do however need to buy myself a scale and put it in front of my fridge again. my last one got water damaged when my apartment flooded last november.

tonight's project... constructing BUCKY my deerhead that came in my shipment from Urban yesterday! and then Nik and i went to a different Urban where i bought even more pillows for my futon! yay! obsessed with pillows... truly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
first photos with my new nikon... <3 clarity

Photobucket

pray for Bucky's survival.

*jenny bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet