2.04.2011

& now that i'm getting to know her

part of me wants to show her
who she's really screwing over

today was a sad day at work. i bought lauryn lunch. yesterday she gave me lucky money for chinese new year. i'm so sad that i can't work with her anymore. :( she was a truly nice person that had very witty moments. it's ok because life throws curve balls but you just gotta keep on going. i have her number so i'll just text her.

yesterday, i got home and spend 2 hours shredding two t shirts. my goodness was that time consuming. i finally perfected my white hanes t from target.

american apparel had a similar top a while back but being the fashion student that i am, i refuse to buy certain things that i can make.

done and done. tees available at: nineties.child

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

last lunch with lauryn at l'angolo in dtown, la <3
Photobucket
my chicken panini

Photobucket
her chicken marsala

*jenny bean ly-gume*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet