2.13.2011

& here we go again... we're sick like animals we play pretend

You're just a cannibal
And I'm afraid I wont get out alive
No I won't sleep tonight


yesterday i went shopping and got 2 more jeffrey campbells... i have issues. good thing i haven't gotten knocked up so i don't have to care for any small children. just myself.
i've slowly learned to really not give a fuck what people think about what i wear. what the fuck do you care? you're not wearing it. BITCH. you think i look weird? i think YOU look weird. and then what? i'm really not that angry. just ya know. animated. like dory.

i must say, i used to be a converse girl. then i became a very sandal/flip floppy girl. now i like wedges more than anything. i've finally become a heels girl. i like being a normal 5'6" on occasion haha. plus wedges don't kill my feet as much. i've been obsessed with buying more and more. again... thank god for not having children at a young age.

purchases:
Photobucket

Photobucket

wishlist:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ummm 21 shoes for my 21st? oy.

Photobucket
breakfast at ihop. white chocolate coffee. i don't drink coffee but add white chocolate to anything and i'm downer than down. yo.

Photobucket
i ask for extra everything. :)

Photobucket
don't bother giving me a menu at ihop. chicken florentine crepes with extra hollaindaise.

Photobucket
then nik came over and we made our vday collection for tomorrow's PTK bake sale. our fingers are raw. sweat and blood yo. fo real.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
jeffrey campbell tick fur wedges/michael kors bag/lf foxtail/american eagle sweater/f21 pants/ninetieschild headband

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND ON A HIGH NOTE, i bought my nikon d3100 this weekend!!! it should come this week. omg cannot wait. my first slr! wheeeeee!

stuck in santa monica traffic but did manage to eat through a dozen diddy riese cookies that we picked up before the trip. ;)

hoping you get dumped still,
jenny bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet