2.11.2011

& the affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more

'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But chains and whips excite me.


& my love hate relationship with rihanna continues. i wonder how many years it'll be before i can finally listen to Only Girl again... took about 2 years for Umbrella.

anyhow, in my gimungo urban outfitters package came this slit sweater. i got it a size up to make it longer so that i can wear it as a dress. not too hard considering i barely hit 5'3" on my good days.

this week was ridiculously busy. i slept drove again. i got to the gym and took a 30 minute nap in the parking lot. i couldn't even keep my eyes open. i looked incredibly attractive driving with my eyes droopy and mouth gaping open. sexyfest.

this weekend's plan? hw hw hw. thanks FIDM! don't have valentine's day plans. tried to encroach on a few co-worker's plans but apparently people only want to be with their sig other. what's that about? so if you're lonely and want my pathetic company, i'm available!

my eclipse DVD came in the mail this week. i've been watching it on repeat like a good masochist. can i please have 1 jacob? my pedophilia kicks in when i watch this movie. thankfully he's only like a year younger.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
kelsi dagger shoes/chan luu bag/armani exchange leather jacket/urban outfitters dress/black tights

Photobucket
hate getting gas in the morning. but it's that or triple Aing my way to work.

Photobucket
lunch? la torta loca fish burrito. SOOOO good. with my horchata and chips & salsa of course.

may you all be dumped and cheated on this weekend,
jenny bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet