2.05.2011

& we'll all float on ok

today i went hiking with my lovely PTK girls.
the turnout was amazing! we got 18 girls altogether.

naturally, being FIDM students, we all had our crossbody bags on us texting away. one girl even brought make up along. i love it :) ain't nothing like a bunch of FIDM girls.

i definitely forgot that i even needed sneakers so halfway around the block i noticed my havaianas and u-turned back to my apartment to get my purple pumas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

my personal favorite... love the view of LA!

LF (one of my favorite incredibly overpriced stores of all time) is currently having their 60% off sale! of courseee i had to stop by and grab a few things...

i got :
1 pair of Dolce Vita Bronze Leather Boots
Photobucket
1 pair of Coconuts Lace Up Wedges
Photobucket
1 pair of Kelsi Dagger Lace Up Heeled Boots
Photobucket
1 pair of CarMar Olive Denim Shorts
1 tannish foxtail! finallllly!

Total: $261.89..

my savings finally say 5 digits and now it's back to 4. the heeeeezy. it's ok... i have to deposit my chinese new year money still!! and i'm going to sell more clothes on ebay soon. got lots to get rid offf.

here's how i get rid of my clothes in order of how much i'll get back
1. buffalo exchange - i shop there enough where 50% in store credit is worth it to me. it eliminates the hassle of having to write out item descriptions, answer questions from ebayers, and ship items.

2. ebay - i weed through and pick out the items i think are best for ebay. items from abercrombie, victoria's secret pink, coach, etc tend to do very well on ebay and are much more worth it than the $6 in store credit i'd get back at buffalo.

3. yard sale - i do this with a friend and i sell pretty much everything for $1. major closet cleanser with the added bonus of a few extra bucks.

*jenny-bean-lygume*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet