2.16.2011

& welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I'm still around

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than fuckin' perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me


apparently i my netflix queue had valentine's day next in my queue for this week. i'm watching it right now and it's pretty terrible. pretty expansive cast but the movie reeks of lame.

i love that valentine's day is over. i'm on the hunt for my on-sale chocolate hearts. mmmm. i spent MY valentine's day going to a friend's birthday dinner. do you ever get that feeling when you're somewhere with some people and you're staring off into space and wondering why you're there? as if you're invisible? like no one would notice if you weren't there? explains my night.

when i see guys carry flowers that i'm assuming they're giving to their lovers, it makes me feel weird. like a little bit of me feels awkward. i'm terrible at reacting to gifts. i feel like i need to be extremely joyous and that's not my style, yo. if someone gave me flowers, it'd make me feel cornered. but then it makes me feel sad. where are my flowers? :(

don't worry guys, my hot date with ben & jerry is coming soon. i've been hitting the gym extra in preparation for their sweet lovin'.

the plane tickets are booked. i'm flying for the first time in a few years. thank lord. i need to get away. even if it's for a few days.

recently placed my urban outfitters order... one of my favorite purchases...
Photobucket
who's going to help me put this together??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
house of holland suspender tights! yes please!!

jose got me a UCLA hoodie for vday. i'm so excited! i've been faking a bruin for 3 years now. time to be official!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
urban outfitters jacket & peace tee/sanctuary pants/rachel roy shoes/ninetieschild headband

Photobucket

Photobucket
shrooms. always. thanks.

happy midweek,
jenny bean

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet