12.28.2011

royal blue skinny jeans






top: angl // jeans: urban outfitters // boots: michael kors // jacket: armani exchange // jewelry: chan luu

photography: nik sarac

didn't really realize how blinding i was until i looked over the screens from this shoot. glittery gold and bright bright royal blue. a lot to take in, i know. nonetheless, i really love those skinny jeans. they're the perfect length for me. being the incredible midget that i am (without my towering heels), i need to get every inseam taken in. and these happen to be ankle skimmers for most people. for me, they fall right at my ankles. like that's how they're supposed to be. done deal.

tonight i'm venturing to san gabriel to celebrate my 7th month with marc. and no trip out there is complete without a giant half & half beverage.

happy 2nd to last workday of the year!

xxxo,
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet