12.19.2011

happy birthday to my idol







sweater: romwe // jeans: levi's // booties: jeffrey campbell // coat: h&m

photography:
nik sarac

momma's 47th birthday.
she's my everything. we've been through a pretty rough patch and frankly, it made me closer to her than ever. no one gets me like the does and no one understands her every move like i do. we're truly joint. i want to give her the world but for now, all i can be is the best daughter i know how to be and hopefully one day, i'll grow up to be as responsible, reliable, and respectable as she is. <3

ps, you can get the above sweater at LF. also, those jeffrey campbells were showstoppers this weekend in vegas. people kept trying to sneakily take photos of my shoes. hopefully it was out of like and not repulsion.




xxxo,
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet