12.06.2011

a little bit mod






top/coat: h&m // skirt: forever 21 // booties: steve madden // jewels: chan luu

photography: nik sarac

since my wardrobe is mostly skirt, shorts, and dresses, i've found that throwing over a heavy coat is almost enough to keep me warm in these california winters. this is precisely why i remain a west coaster; among other things...

monotone palette never fails. hoping to catch up on christmas shopping tonight. frankly, i'm terrified of the masses perusing the malls during the holidays. can't everyone wait til january for their gifts?

in the meantime, check out this awesome banner we shot for work:

tree: brainchild of jenny michelle & nik sarac
xxxo,

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your gold watch, been searching for the one perfect for long time, and the boots, woow!

    visit, follow, comment, check- www.fashiontnt.com
    I always comment back and check each of my readers blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it's michael kors. just checked your blog! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the third one down! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet