12.12.2011

tulip dress







dress: ark & co. // boots: steve madden

photography: nik sarac

clearly, these photos were not taken today as today is gloomy and rainy. and i, i am wearing shorts. and yes, i hauled my blanket to work.

other than a white tee shirt + skinny jeans + leather jacket combo, dresses are perfect for "I HAVE NO CLOTHES" days that populate far more than i'd prefer.

i especially like this dress primarily for it's professional & very victoria beckham inspired shape. the hardware and tulip skirt leave it somewhere close to space martian but not quite there.

also, this weekend was our secret santa reveal and because i was manipulated into believing nik that he got someone else, i was pleasantly and genuinely shocked when he in fact had gotten me. i am incredibly happy with my black faux fur pillow that marc says has replaced him in my slumber. and of course, he got me a chanel lip gloss. complete in it's mini chanel bag and chanel gold wrapping paper. divine.

drive safely as i definitely hydroplaned this morning.


3 comments:

  1. OH NO!! You didn't say anything about hydroplaning! :( Be careful tomorrow... it's supposed to rain again!!

    Also, thank you for your comment on my last post! :)
    I honestly would be nothing if I did not have your elegance in photos and your push to start my photography obsession. As my mom likes to say, I'm inately lazy and always need pushing.

    Either way, I can't wait to see what our photos look when we get the 5D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no... I'm becoming one of those creepy people that write paragraphs instead of comments.

    I'm glad you liked your gifts! I love the chain wrap you gave me and another bullet to add to my collection! Woo hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet