12.27.2011

instachristmas 2011

a little bit of photo overload. none of which was i donning anything worth noting. at one point, i wore 2 sweatpants, 2 pairs of socks, a tank top, tee shirt, and sweater. hey, winter in palmdale is bone chilling! it's the mojave desert! nonetheless, a documentary of my wittle famfam and our christmas together.

oh and if you want extreme photo overload... my instagram username: JENNYMLY






my spankin' house of harlow goodies. thanks big sissy!

merry fishmas!

she's a gem.

so. good. crispy on top. soggy on bottom. my kind of noodles.

basil leaves. clams. mmm.

5.59 mile hike. 2 lbs dropped.


vegan lunch post hike.


portobello panini. also had a heavenly carob shake.


morning drive to work. may or may not have taken this while driving full speed. like a BOSS. sorry, i've always wanted to say that.

xxxo,
jenny

1 comment:

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet