12.20.2011

rainy in LA



shorts: vintage levis // sweater: H&M // parka: urban outfitters // shoes: jeffrey campbell spike lita

photography: nik sarac

a couple days ago, it rained in LA and being the constantly unprepared for the weather girl that i am, i wore shorts. my fancy studded vintage levis that i picked up on melrose. i don't recall the name of the store but i can tell you where it's located. living half a mile from melrose's shopping mecca has consequently turned me into an accidental tour guide of the area.

anyhow, with the year coming to a fold, i feel it is appropriate to revamp my wardrobe just a smidge. it's no secret that girls, myself included, are always trying to lose weight. i am however pleased to announce i've lost 17lbs this year. most of which in these past 2 months. therefore, things haven't been fitting me properly these days. reward? shopppppping.

first in:


ok fine. my shoes still fit perfectly. but these were on SALE at nasty gal! plus i walked 6 miles down the vegas strip and survived in the black versions. necessities.

also picked up a few more things including a style stalker sugar daddy dress, shoemint edith pumps, unif velvet corset shorts, dolce vita pumps, a skull clutch, and blank nyc jeans. bring on the new year. i'm ready.

*jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet