12.21.2011

house of holland suspender tights







romper: armani exchange // tights: house of holland // booties: sam edelman // coat: dolce vita // jewelry: chan luu, jen's pirate booty, giles & brother

photography: nik sarac

i pretty much only wear tights during the winter and it serves a very full function of keeping my legs warm because i am not a pant-wearer. i became obsessed with these tights when i saw countless images circulating tumblr and after some intense hunting, i ordered my pair from london. they, as well as some other fancy tights, are however available at urban outfitters.

since i have the rare luxury of having friday off, tomorrow is the beginning of my 4 day weekend!

xxxo,
jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet