8.05.2011

& come sail away














dress: lollipop on melrose jacket: armani exchange bag: henri bendel heels: jessica simpson jewels: chan luu

i finally created a bloglovin account. found a bunch of new blogs that i definitely want to read. i'm really obsessed with rumi, jules, kelly, and aimee.

this weekend's plans? brandy melville's garage sale and a possible moseying of 3rd street promenade... might as well make the most of my trip. this weekend i'm going to work on my ebay store and picture and post a bunch of clothes i want to sell.

i finally got my dmitri james (skinn) make up today. i really like it! i'm more of a dewy skin person but this matte make up actually proves to make me look a lot less oily. shocking.

not even going to pretend i wasn't a victim of fashiontoast's advertising.

have a wonderfully summery weekend!
xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet