8.03.2011

& when you only got 100 years to live


















skirt: ANGL top: LF shoes: Kelsi Dagger jacket: Muubaa bag: henri bendel jewels: chan luu

according to blogger, this is my 100th post. had i known, i would have picked a much more festive ensemble. for my 200th, i'll be sure to tutu it out.

i've decided that shopping in LA's fashion district has lost its luster. unless you're going for sample sale, where i get my fabulous muubaa leather jacket, it's just not worth it. the same mass produced items with a different label sewn on are available up and down melrose. and because there are so many boutiques that carry the same items, they are forced to be much more competitive with one another in regards to pricing. the same top downtown will be half the price on melrose. JUST SAYING.

on that note, i have befriended a lovely korean lady who owns 3 stores up and down melrose and she kindly offers me an additional 30% off! ok definitely making me a loyal customer now...

tonight, a walk to dinner followed by some grocery shopping and bumming it on my bed watching a movie with the boyf.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet