8.30.2011

& i am capable of really anything
















dress:monica's on broxton
silky vest:milk
shoes:jeffrey campbell for LF
bag:alexander wang
sunglasses:house of harlow 1960
jewels:chan luu

probs one of my favorite outfits. i really like that green capey silky tank. and the shoes. yes. those limited edition jeffrey campbell for LF. sighh.

fashion's night out is coming up september 8th! it's tradition for me to go to fred segal on melrose but the beverly center seems like it might be a nice alternative. although, i've never tried walking up and down melrose and that might be the best option.

last night was a major success for a lazy day at home. i've not been feeling very motivated to... well... move... but i did manage to ship out all my ebay sales as well as list new stuff!

xxxo,

1 comment:

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet