8.08.2011

& no i'm not complaining, yes it could be worse
















shorts: vintage j crew top: brandy melville purse: vintage chanel shoes: jeffrey campbell jewels: chan luu

heels make my legs look a million miles longer than the stumps they usually are. i actually think i have much better balance in heels. odd.

brandy melville is one of my favorite shops. i first discovered it in santa monica last year and i've become obsessed ever since. clearly a ton of other girls have as well because their sale on saturday was shut down due to the overflowing crowd of eager shoppers.

it might also be time to say goodbye to these shorts. they tear just a bit more every time i wear them. indecent exposure in the near future.

xxxo,

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. I would be happy if you visit

    www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

    Feel free to follow me if you like my work.

    Thank you so much. SH

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet