8.11.2011

& this one's for you and me, living out our dreams
















poncho: subtle luxury slip: free people shoes: jessica simpson : henri bendel jewels: chan luu

We're all right where we should be
Lift my arms out wide I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters
A sky full of lighters

because bruno mars and eminem are my dream collaboration. this song is on repeat up on my itunes top played next to "not afraid" and "just the way you are" woot woot.

downtown LA artwalk tonight for the first time! quite honestly, i'm in it for the food. as always.

fall is steadily approaching and i'm gearing up with oversized sweaters that are more or less mumus. perfection.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet