8.04.2011

& hands on me

we cross the deepest oceans, cargo across the sea,
and if you don't believe me, just put your hands on me.













top: walter jeans: silence and noise floral wedges: random store in burbank bag: brandy melville jewels: chan luu

i miss the vanessa carlton michelle branch era. singer songwriters are such a serious novelty. adele, natasha, sara, and kate are my quadrilateral of music lately.

last night was pleasant though not what i expected my night to be. i ended up at downtown disney with some friends after a delicious meal at k'ya. k'ya is pretty much street food from around the world brought to one restaurant. it has the same concept as street by susan feniger which i've always wanted to try.

as i perused downtown disney, there was so much mickey mouse paraphernalia that i so desperately wanted to waste my hard earned money on but i stopped myself because really... am i ever going to wear mickey earrings? i still think i need the mickey cookie cutter though. i'm pretty content with my minnie headband purchase. photoshoot with them soon? haha

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet