8.31.2011

& written in the stars

















top: LF
pants: urban outfitters
scarves: chan luu
jewels: chan luu

oh you know... just shooting new banners for our fall collections. it took us a few minutes to realize that we needed more than two people to achieve the wind blow look. nonetheless, these are a few of my favorite shots that probably won't end up being our banners.

i'm thinking this braided scarf idea is genius. maybe use thinner scarves? the tri-color masterpiece is calling my name...

i'm still on the hunt for an initial necklace... or something else that's customized to moi.


max & chloe - anna bee


max & chloe - danielle stevens


max & chloe - west avenue

it's like my very own dogtag. i need identification too you know!

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet