8.14.2011

& cheers to the freaking weekend














dress: brandy melville plaid top: vintage shoes: converse bag: henri bendel


$1 eggroll for breakfast


kat showcased her lomas line. i loved everything! i ended up getting a white feathered necklace that i've already worn 4 times!






post flea market lunch in japantown with nik. my official photographer in case i don't mention it enough. also the best friend.

last sunday, nik & i ventured to the pasadena flea market to support kitty kat. she showcased her lomas line, named after her mom's maiden name which i must admit is crafty. no offense to my mom but people would definitely struggle attempting to pronounce my mom's maiden name so maybe not the best name for my jewelry line.

anyways, after seeing kat and going to the art walk last thursday and basking in so much creativity, i spent this entire weekend gathering more materials and making a jewelry. i was so incredibly inspired. i have big plans for my new jewelry collection but i'm not ready to share the details.

have a lovely week!

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet