8.09.2011

& one of the boys














top: buffalo exchange skirt & jewels: chan luu shoes: report signature bag: henri bendel sunnies: house of harlow 1960

i've been wearing far more white than i anticipated these past few weeks. this has proven to be an obstacle mostly because i am unable to drink water without drooling. no help that i ate a breakfast croissant and drank a giant chai latte that both managed to leave evidence on my white blouse. :(

you can't really see my shoes but these are pretty much the only pointed toe shoes i'll wear. ever. i hate pointy toe shoes. especially on short people like myself. you look like a mutant midget monster. not cool.

facial facial facial tonight. much needed.

xxxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet