4.05.2011

& hey soul sister, i don't wanna miss a single thing you do




just in time
i'm so glad you have a one tracked mind like me.
you gave me life direction
a game show love connnection
you can't denyyyyy


did you know this is my most played song in my itunes library? to be completely honest, it still stings when i hear this song. it doesn't change that it's simply a beautiful song though.

train is pretty much my favorite band, second only to nsync.

this month of april is absolutely insane. i'm so incredibly busy i'm not sure if even i can handle the stress. at the end of it all though, i'll have gone to vegas, moved into a brand new apartment with a view of the hollywood hills, and get my sister back.

i'm not much of a prayer but sweet buddha, please give me the ability to freeze time so i can get everything done in a timely fashion. your loyal oatmeal raisin asian, j.

started packing last night! 5 15x15x15 boxes later and all i packed were my sweaters and jackets. this is going to be a long ass process. LONG ASS PROCESS. packed up everything but my leather jacket, black blazer, and cream cashmere sweater. necessities.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
gotta love cpk! but these weren't da bomb, ya heard?

Photobucket
but these sure were!

Photobucket
tried and true. pear & gorgonzola pizza mmmmm. never enough parmesan.

Photobucket
google proved very useful.

.jennymichelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet