1.10.2012

my favorite plaid shirt





top: men's vintage // jeans: rich & skinny // booties: betsey johnson // bag: balenciaga // sunglasses: house of harlow 1960

photography: nik sarac

unlike most fashion lovers, i'm not intensely attracted to vintage finds. mostly i find that the pieces have bizarre silhouettes or protruding shoulder pads. not flattering on my 5' 2" frame at all. however, i do like vintage flannels and denim cut offs. more than a lot.

i found this men's flannel at a small boutique on the sunset strip and it literally feels like i'm wearing pajamas. i'd be lying if i said i didn't live in this for an entire week. hygiene was not my greatest concern, clearly. i've since then picked up a few different flannels that i can rotate but none that have that same relaxed, cool vibe.

xxxo,
jenny

1 comment:

  1. Looove the second pic. It doesn't have that weird "I'm sitting on air" kind of vibe. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for reading my blog!
my facebook page // shop my closet